Monday, May 12, 2014

Soft Malted Chocolate Chip Cookies

 
Yesterday morning I felt like I was on a different planet while at the local chain grocery store. No one knew what I meant when I asked where the malted milk was. I even had a lady comment, "You're not from here, are you?"
 
Malted milk! It's not that exotic. I had to explain how it's the powder they use in an ice cream malt and also that it can be found in the middle of malted milk balls (like Whoopers.) Unfortunately, that grocery store didn't carry it. Thankfully, a store near where I sing did carry malted milk.
 
I am SO thankful that it did carry it. These cookies are amazing! They are so soft, so chock full of chocolate chips, and contain a hint of the malt flavor. If you're looking for a different way to make chocolate chip cookies, look no further!
Soft Malted Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe found at Cookies and Cups (great insider tips and step by step info)
Bake well and prosper!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave a message! xo - EB