Thursday, April 3, 2014

Cornmeal Biscotti

Here's something I find a little weird: I don't like biscotti bought from a store (grocery or coffee shop), but I love the ones I've made for this blog. That's a little weird, right? Because I like cookies I buy at stores and also cookies I make. (But I guess nothing beats home-made!)
These biscotti were just as delicious as these Lavender Biscotti with Dried Cherries and Pistachios, these Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti, and these Soft Cranberry Orange Biscotti. The stone-ground cornmeal created an extra crunchy texture. I made half with the walnuts and half without. I think I enjoyed them better without, but hey. Sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't.
Cornmeal Biscotti recipe found here: David Lebovitz 
 
For less crunchy texture, don't use stone-ground cornmeal.
Bake well and prosper!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave a message! xo - EB